Sunday, July 19, 2009

the introduction~

hurmm.. first time blogging.. huhuhu..
just wanted to express my feelings to the whole world.
hurmm....
*sekarang ni rase sangat senang nk menangis.isk3*

no one to talk to.
no one understands me.
n i dont really know how to make people understand me.
it just happens without me knowing how to share it with others who cares.
*ade ke yg care pon??huhu*

now it' s just you and me. ok?
i'm usually a very inward person.i prefer to keep all things to myself.
i choose people whom i think i want to share something with.
i don't talk much bout my personal life.
but...
i learned that if i only keep it to myself, i'd go mad any time!!
huhu..
and that's how this page is born. :)
i wish that all my problems could go away once i share them in this page.
i wish.
*bukan nye ade org nk bace pon page aku nih.haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment